10 years+ Media Relations at SPS and still going strong
For over a decade EMG has been working closely with Belden to develop campaigns that maximize media exposure at SPS/IPC/Drives, the number 1 industrial automation trade show. To drive interest with target audiences, EMG builds a continuous presence in the trade and social media before, during and after the event. At SPS and at other trade shows worldwide. We do this by creating content that appeals to the industry and by leveraging access to the relevant trade press.
Gain maximum (media) exposure at SPS/IPC/Drives - THE industrial automation trade show
- strengthen visibility in the IT, automation and industrial trade press;
- re-inforce industry leadership positioning;
- (continue to) build relationships with key editors;
- position Belden’s executive team as thought leaders, and “must-meet” at show;
- build a pipeline of editorial articles to highlight deep industry knowledge of Subject Matter Experts (SME’s).
Leverage trade show opportunity to gain maximum exposure:
- intense interview carousel of editorial meetings every 30 minutes for 3 days at each show adding 350+ interviews over the years;
- prep/assist, draft scripts and roll out video interviews for key executives throughout the show;
- press briefings or booth launches with strategic messaging tailored to vertical markets and application areas;
- aligned content with industry topics such as (I)IoT, Industrie 4.0, TSN and smart factory;
- social media campaign to create interest with target audience and drive traffic to the stand;
- media training for spokespersons.
- Engagement with over 50 publications from 14 countries.
- 30% increase in editorial coverage year on year.
- 200+ feature articles published pre- / during- / and post-show.
- Recognition as ‘go-to’ source for editorial info, creating extra opportunities to demonstrate expertise.
- Increased share of voice through secured placements in tier 1 publications post show.